Carparts Nigeria Automobile Limited is one of the leading online car and truck parts and accessories stores in continental Africa. We have a complete selection of high-quality parts for a wide range of new and used vehicle makes and models – offered at the lowest prices. There are millions of inventoried parts in the CarPartNigeria.com database, and the search is quick and simple.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
- Transport and receive/deliver items quickly by motorcycle (Items can include packages/documents).
- Record and maintain all dispatch documents (such as dispatch log book records and consignment notes).
- Ensure motorcycle is roadworthy and abide by the required rules for riding motorcycle.
- The rider will be responsible for educating customers on specified products of the company.
- Sign for packages on collection from client/mail-room and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery.
- Verification of addresses for bank clients.
- Possess valid riders permit.
- Good driving record and familiar with Lagos and Ogun State route.
- Preference for applicant staying in Ogudu/Ojota axis and environs.
- Highly professional and able to work independently.
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and work under pressure.
- Polite and able to get along with people.
- Must enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider.
- Must be physically fit, able to read and write.
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records.
- Have the ability to read and follow guides, plan and learn route.
Price per Delivery
500 – 2000 Naira
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 6th April, 2017.