BSI Middle East and Africa, is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: External Resource Assessor
- You’ll visit our Clients, travelling to their sites and gaining a real understanding of their organisation. By understanding their business and their challenges you’ll be able to help them improve their performance by assessing their organisation or products against our management systems.
- We will work with you to maximise your availability which you control using our electronic diary management system.
- A passion for excellent customer service is vital and our engagement survey results tell us that 94% of our Assessors are encouraged to act with the customer in mind.
- Our current External Resource partners will tell you that working with BSI is rewarding, challenging, inspirational and professional. They wanted to partner with us because of our excellent brand and core values and to develop a mutually beneficial working relationship.
- If you enjoy a flexible lifestyle in which you can balance your working life and personal life and you enjoy helping businesses improve through the use of effective management systems, becoming an External Resource Assessor with BSI could be the lifestyle choice for you.
- You’ll be working constantly with clients so excellent interpersonal skills as well as strong verbal communication and written report writing skills are also essential.
- For this role you’ll need to demonstrate suitable experience within the Information Resilience/Info Security domain. Accredited Lead Assessor training in ISO 27001, ISO 22301 and ISO 20000 is essential and a degree level education or equivalent is required. Having third party external auditing experience would also be highly advantageous.
- To be successful in this role you’ll have a passion to improve, taking pride in what you do and having a methodical approach to your work. You’ll have the confidence to communicate with all levels within a business, and discuss how you can help them to improve their organisation.
- We help our clients achieve best practice so that means you’ll need to have the ability to assimilate, articulate and present information at a high level.
- Of course, as our clients are based in a variety of locations the ability to travel extensively is also a must as travel is an essential part of the role which could include overnight stays. Our External Resource Assessors are dedicated individuals who feel motivated to go beyond their formal contractual obligations and responsibilities as they value their relationship with BSI and our Clients.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply