Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, a reputable services company operating in the Oil and Gas sector, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Accountant
- Our client, a reputable services company operating in the Oil and Gas sector is looking for a reliable Management Accountant to assist senior management in making critical business decisions by analyzing and presenting key financial data.
- The job holder will oversee accounting procedures and prepare forecasts, budgets and risk analysis.
- Gather and analyze financial information for internal use
- Support budgeting and funding
- Assume responsibility of accounting procedures
- Evaluate the company’s performance using key data
- Make forecasts to assist business planning and decision-making
- Assist the company in managing its investment portfolio
- Conduct risk assessment and advise on ways to minimize risk
- Advise on problems and suggest improvements
- Supervise lower-level personnel
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting with a minimum of 7 years accounting experience.
- Proven experience as management accountant, accounting supervisor or similar role
- Solid knowledge of basic and advanced accounting and financial principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of cost accounting and reporting
- Analytical mind with aptitude in math
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A problem-solver with attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge or risk analysis, budgeting and forecasting
- Working knowledge of financial software and MS Office
- Organizational and leadership skills
- B.Sc/BA in Accounting, finance or similar field
- Relevant certification (e.g. ICAN or ACA) is compulsory.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com with the job title as subject.
Application Deadline: 17th April, 2017.