Bizafin Consulting Services – Our client, a well established manufacturing industry, equipped with state-of-the-art machinery to produce various packaging products of International standards.
They specializes in manufacturing of packaging products such as Flexible Intermediate Bulk Containers (FIBC) or Jumbo/Bulk Bags, Polypropylene woven sacks, Polystyrene cups & bowls, among other products, tailor-made to the industry requirement.
They require the services of an experienced/skilled/enthusiastic candidates, for immediate employment into the position below:
Job Title: IT Personnel
- Provide first hand user support e.g. setting up new user accounts and user profiles and dealing with password changes, resolving day-to-day staff IT complaints and issues using standard troubleshooting techniques
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for electronic data processing and computer systems operation and development
- Install work stations and set up hardware
- Maintain current and accurate inventory of hardware, software and resources.
- Assist Customer Relationship Management function in spooling relevant website data for periodic customer interface analysis
- Liaise with external IT consultants in the roll-out of new applications as well as provision of second level IT support
- Develop graphic designs for various company documents and write-ups e.g. periodic Newsletters and Magazines
- Create and maintain company’s Knowledge repository and database to guarantee effective methods of storing and managing information and corporate knowledge assets
- Monitor compliance with company’s Polices & procedures covering network access, internet and email usage, IT Tools of Trade etc.
Qualifications and Requirements
- HND/Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or (any relevant field)
- 3 – 6 years of experience.
- Must be resident in LAGOS STATE (Non Lagos resident do not apply)
- Good communication skills.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- The ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Problem solving ability.
An attractive basic salary plus a performance-related bonus or commission.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 18th May, 2017.