E’sorae Luxury – The company was founded in 2010 with the motive to provide the finest selection of bedding and home accessories available, along with unsurpassed customer service to our esteemed clients whilst paying attention to progressive detail from our operations outcome. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand / Marketing Executive
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Undertake the day-to-day and medium term strategic marketing of our bedding brand in order to achieve growth, profit and marketing objectives, within a 12 months planning schedule.
- Develop short and medium term marketing plans by thoroughly evaluating the current brand situation and developing proposals to counter potential threats and capitalize on potential opportunities.
Manage the marketing mix by:
- Initiating and co-ordinating the processes of advertising development, promotions, packaging development and other marketing activities laid out in the brand plan, within the framework of the Marketing Way Programme.
Exercise control over the marketing process by:
- Initiating and controlling a detailed monthly expenditure budget drawn up to meet agreed fiscal plans.
- Monitor sales performance and collaborate with Sales Management in developing plans that will ensure brand performance in line with agreed budgets.
- Monitoring and controlling current and future performance criteria such as sales units, sales value, marketing expenditure and profit from sales.
- Managing and co-ordinating cross-functional activities required to launch new product.
- Co-ordinate the day-to-day activities required to effectively execute agreed advertising or promotional activity.
- A Degree as well as 1-2 years Brand Management experience
- Sound strategic marketing skills required as well as good general business and financial acumen
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills.
Job Title: Company Accountant
Primary Roles and Responsibilities
- Accounting, Audit, Finance and Internal control
- At least HND in Accounting or Business Administration or its equivalent.
- B.Sc will provide an added advantage
Experience, Skills and Personal Attributes:
- At least 2 years working experience as an accountant.
- Good understanding of internal control and inventory management
- Good accounting, audit, financial analysis and book keeping skills
- Strong Excel spreadsheet and accounting software usage skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s with a cover letter to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 27th April, 2017.