The International School, University of Lagos (ISL) was founded on November 9, 1981 as an organ of the University saddled with the responsibility of providing First class Secondary School Education of International standard that is second to none in Nigeria. In 1985, the school was inspected and granted recognition and approval to present students for SSCE and GCE O’level by the WAEC and the Federal Ministry of Education.
The Board of International School hereby, invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Vice-Principal (ISL)
Category: Non Academic
- Applicants must possess a minimum of First Degree in Education from a recognised University with at least 17 years teaching experience with relevant post-qualification experience, on the job, plus a Master’s Degree in relevant discipline.
- Applicants should have completed the NYSC programme or have an evidence of exemption from the programme.
- In addition, applicants should possess proven leadership and managerial ability and considerable experience in a Secondary school of similar status. The vision for the job should be enclosed in the application, as well as a career profile.
- Applicants who have held previous position of Vice-Principal will have an advantage.
- Applicants must be computer literate.
- The successful applicant shall serve a two-year term at the first instance and renewable for another two years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications(which must be 15 hard copies), relevant certificates and credentials with detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) providing information on the following:
- Full Names
- Place and date of birth
- State of Origin/Local Government Area
- Home Address
- Present Postal Address
- Phone Number (Mobile)
- Nationality at Birth
- Marital Status
- Number and ages of children
- Secondary and Post-Secondary Education (including dates and Institutions)
- Academic and Professional qualification (including distinctions with dates)
- Statement of experience including full details of former and present posts
- Names and addresses of three referees
- Post Applied for
Candidates should: Click Here to complete the online application and print out. The printed online application form along with the hard copies of the application are to be submitted under confidential cover with envelope marked at the top left corner “Vice-Principal” addressed to:
The Board Secretary,
International School Management Board,
Human Resource Management Department,
Room 242, 2nd Floor Senate Building,
University of Lagos,
Application Deadline: 5th May, 2017.