Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With a 135-year history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and putting them in the right jobs so that they can do their best work.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Planner
Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
Time Type: Full time
- Maintenance Planning & Scheduling – Evaluate maintenance requests and in progress work orders, plan these accordingly with regards to priority, safety, maintenance, productivity, availability, labour requirements, job duration etc.
- Scheduling of planned work orders in conjunction with the maintenance plan and production run plan.
- Continually engage with all stakeholders to drive closure rate. Coordinate with all stakeholders to ensure the relevant spares are available prior to any works being planned and scheduled.
- Item & service requisitioning – Create requisitions for work orders being planned to ensure spares availability when the job is due.
- Auditing – Assist with audit preparations and analysis. Ensure Business Process compliance.
- Client satisfaction – Effective communication, monitoring and evaluation of users, conveying of actual and
- improvement opportunities to management and team. Optimising the asset care CCMS system to produce effective and quality reports.
- Maintenance Administration – Check work order feedback for correctness and alignment. Administration of legal and statutory registers are regularly updated and within periods of compliance. Generate reports to deploy utilisation, spares usage, vertical start-ups, PM adherence.
- System Management – Administrate user logging requests. Ensure all new equipment is added to the maintenance system. Link Spares to plant assets or tasks. Input and track all facets of the business.
- Development & Improvement – Linking and accepting of new and updated prevention tasks. Communicate to plant on improvements and recommendation and assist with PM development for new and existing assets.
- Continuously seeking opportunities for easy application of CCMS system.
- National Diploma (Mechanical/Industrial Engineering).
- Proven maintenance planning and scheduling experience.
- Min 5 years’ experience in a factory maintenance, factory environment or production environment.
- Asset management.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
- Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life with well-known brands that matter every day – at home, school, work, and on the go.
- For 140+ years, we have challenged conventional wisdom to innovate products that better meet the needs of consumers. We have created new categories with top brands like Kleenex®, and redefined categories with Huggies® and U by Kotex®.
- While growing our $18+ billion global business, we help build careers through collaborative teams that push boundaries and engaging experiences and endless opportunities to work with some of the world’s most recognized brands. Our 42,000 employees are changing the world for the better, too, generously giving back to communities and causes around the globe.
- If innovative thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Job Title: Sales Development Executive
- Ensure strategic opportunities and objectives by Channel and by Category/brand are incorporates into the Customer Business plans.
- Support marketing in the development of Customer specific Category/and or Shopper Marketing strategies within territory.
- Continually monitor and analyze competitor activity and pricing as well as customer performance against the agreed objectives and if required, develop and implement the appropriate corrective action to ensure that targets are achieved.
- Implement, monitor and evaluate agreed POP (pricing, promotions, ranging and merchandising) plans on a monthly basis.
- Develop and communicate monthly, quarterly and annual reviews to customers and/or distributors within assigned territory.
- Track profitability of all distributors so as to ensure the sales mix within each of the distributor’s basket is in line with the overall pricing strategy and in line with the approved issued mandates.
- Enable product knowledge with all wholesaler/distributor sales forces and identify opportunities to get the best out of the wholesaler/distributor sales teams through individual performance management and team segmentation.
- Monitor customer service levels (order fill, case fill, credit notes, on-shelf availability) and develop corrective plans to address any issues.
- Input and co-ordination of monthly, quarterly and annual demand forecast by account by brand and SKU.
- Develop and implement incentives and sales promotions that deliver to agreed sales and distribution targets in assigned territory.
- Ensure that the company at all times has the right product offer and materials in the market place relevant to its competitors and specific to the market and consumers’ needs.
- University Degree or equivalent with at least 2 years commercial experience in the FMCG sector.
- Fluent in French (written and verbal) is a requirement for working in Francophone West Africa
- Possession of a Driver’s Licence.
- Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
Job Title: Business Analyst – WECA, Kenya
Time Type: Full time
- Partner with the business teams by providing financial/business insights, evaluation, analysis and directions.
- Interpret and communicate financial information effectively with business partners and proactively contribute to build capabilities in the business teams.
- Drive activities that will result in the optimization and realization of Revenue – Optimize the Net Realize Revenue through deployment of state of the art tools, developing capabilities and driving mindset change.
- Utilize understanding of brands building dynamics to achieve medium and long term business goals
- Proactively challenge and improve business plans to add value and highlight risks and support development of mitigation plans
- Adapt interpersonal approach to deal with various level in the organization to maximize impact.
- Attend to and advise Line Managers on finance issues identified, while assisting Line Managers in any financial related requirements.
- Provide day – to – day on the job and off the job advice/guidance to employees and line managers on Company financial policies (CFP’s), practices and procedures to support the corporation’s program for strong central financial control by reporting whenever corporate policies or instructions are not being followed.
- Develop continuous improvement in the control environment by ensuring Corporate Financial Policies & Procedures are implemented maintained and adhered to, this include SOX related test and reporting as well.
- Manage the preparation, analysis and evaluation of monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc financial information with the objective of providing timeous, meaningful information to guide management towards successfully achieving KC WECA financial targets.
- Support WECA operations in any analysis and costing requirements with information that can assist/influence important business decisions
- Manage the capital and operating lease processes for KC WECA, including the budgeting process, internal control, appropriation analysis review as well as preparation, spending and document control.
- Implement, manage and maintain up to date accounting and reporting systems, which will enable the department to obtain and distribute accurate information that is relevant.
- Plan prepare and execute the annual operating budgets to ensure that they are relevant and accurate, as well as quarterly updates.
- Assist when needed in the other operations process stream accounting areas.
- Manage preparation of general ledger reconciliations and timeous resolution of reconciling items.
Administrative and Management:
- Manage general administration functions in accordance with CFI.
- Safety- ensure compliance to OSH act regulations and achieving safety objectives within area of responsibility.
- Degree in Finance, ACA, CIMA or similar Financial qualification
- A minimum of 6 years experience in all aspects of accounting within a manufacturing, preferably exposure to the commercial FMCG environment and trading dynamics
- Strong system, accounting and management accounting knowledge.
- Requires a general knowledge of manufacturing principles and internal controls.
- Proven leadership skills. Very high interpersonal skills are required to effectively function at a multitude of levels from senior management to entry level personnel.
Job Title: Senior Brand Manager
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
Time Type:Full time
- Our vision is to lead the world in the essentials for a better life and you will help us get there through brand experiences that leave a lasting impact. As a Senior Brand Manager in Lagos, Nigeria you will develop brands such as Huggies and Kleenex in an emerging market.
- You will lead in managing & sustaining a profitable category/brand portfolio – join us and be part of something essential ! In return you will be offered a competitive benefits package and professional career development plan.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Provides input into the brand strategy review (situational analysis).
- Responsible for developing annual brand operating and channel plans with aligned category, brand, consumer and customer priorities and objectives.
- Responsible for managing:
- Integrated Marketing Plan (IMP) & resulting commercial programmes
- New product introduction (NPI)
- You will develop appropriate consumer & shopper insight and ensures insights, channel & POP opportunities are incorporated into all strategies and plans.
- You will manage the research process where appropriate.
- You will track, analyse and evaluate all brand and trade initiatives to ensure business results are achieved and brand equity is maintained.
- Develop & updates generic planograms and looks of success aligned to brand strategy.
- Ensures communication to all relevant stakeholders during projects.
- Manages day to day interactions with agencies and assists with evaluation.
- Ensures that all business management standards, processes and procedures are applied and adhered to in all activities.
- You will delivers agreed brand, channel targets and profitability.
- You will be responsible for gathering and analysing competitor information and developing activities to counteract anticipated competitor plans.
- Effective management of A&P budget.
- SBM’s guide and develop skills base of ABM’s and BM’s where appropriate.
- You will be educated to Degree level or equivalent
- You will have demonstrable job experience, which should include excellent understanding of or experience in Marketing and Sales, Finance & Category management.
- You will be able to demonstrate a track record of delivering business results.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply