Graceco Limited – We are a food processing and manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. We are a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff. In our company you will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, strategic environment where bold, innovative thinking isn’t just welcomed, it’s encouraged. Across all functions, we relish the opportunity to help our people fulfil their potential. Our rapid expanding business means plenty of opportunities to step into the spotlight and acquire life time experience.
Job Title: Internal Audit Clerk
Report to: Internal Audit manager Status: Full time
Job location and working hours:
The position is located at Alagbado Lagos, Nigeria. Working time is normally between 8am-5pm Mondays to Saturdays. Preference will be given to female candidates living close to the job location.
- Generate reliable and pertinent data for management decision
- Review past transactions to ensure they follow laid SOP
- Maintains confidentiality of information ensuring that top secret ideas are accorded the confidentiality they deserve
- Monitor loading and off-loading of products/raw material to check fraud
- Work with internal auditor of the company to ensure proper scrutiny of its accounts.
- Review important financial reports and other documents for accuracy
- Assist the Internal audit team in data gathering and investigation
- Others as may be assigned
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicant should have OND in relevant field such as Accounting, Banking and Finance, etc.
- Applicant should have at least a year experience.
- Must be able to operate computer (Ms Word, Ms excel etc.)
You will need to show:
- the capacity to understand a range of accounting functions and procedures
- ability to learn new software
- team working skills to work cooperatively and liaise with people at all levels
- the ability to negotiate with, and persuade others
- problem-solving skills
- the confidence to respond positively when under pressure
- People management skills, high level of initiative and self-management skill.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 15th April 2017