Audacious Business Concept is Nigeria’s fastest growing Fashion Retail organization. The company retails female apparel (casual, business Casual, business) to the discerning woman. Audacious currently has nine outlets in different locations in Nigeria. We are very conscious of the importance of a convenient shopping experience for our clientele, this is why all our outlets are in the prime malls in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
- Audacious is seeking a Digital Marketer to join the Creative Services Team.
- Candidates must have a high level of expertise in delivering stunning digital concepts that elevates the brand.
- Upload copy and images online
- Propose email marketing campaigns
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
- Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement
- Assist with paid media – including liaising with digital advertising agencies
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies
- Keep up to date with current digital trends
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- Assist with web visuals
- Communicate with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners
- Manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities
- Negotiate with media suppliers to achieve the best price for clients
- Open to all Graduates and candidate must possess post Graduate certificate in Digital Marketing.
- Graduates that studied the following courses are at advantage:
- Advertising, Media and Communications;
- Business and technology;
- Must have a good idea of the fashion industry
- Ability to manage expectations, set deadlines and follow up on projects with a strong sense of urgency
- Must be extremely detail-focused
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced creative environment
- Must be a team player and be able to interact across departmental divisions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Maintain a positive, enthusiastic and energetic demeanor to help foster an upbeat working environment
Experience is needed in these key areas:
- Social Media Marketing: developing a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media Channels such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO): developing strategies to increase the number of visitors to a website by achieving high-ranking placements in search results.
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaigns: sponsored online advertising paid for by the business to appear alongside non-paid search results.
- Mobile Marketing: includes location-based and SMS marketing.
- Affiliate Marketing: where a business allows other businesses (affiliates) to sell products on their website. The affiliate is paid commission for each customer brought to the website by their own marketing strategies.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply