MasterMindsHRSG Consulting is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant/Admin Officer
- The incumbent is responsible for maintaining day to day bookkeeping, accounting records administrative and secretarial services for the company.
- The incumbent reports to the HR Manager and the Director and is responsible for maintaining office services by organizing office operations and procedures.
- The scope of work entails the preparation of financial statements, maintaining cash controls, supervising the administrative team, procurement, maintaining accounts payable and managing daily office operations, maintaining filing systems, and basic secretarial duties.
- Accounting duties such as producing invoices, expense receipts etc.
- Recording sales receipts and deposit incoming cash and checks
- Assist in compiling necessary documents for annual audit to submit to our company auditors
- Travel plans and bookings
- Maintaining office workflow and efficiency by developing and implementing office systems, layouts and equipment procurement/inventory control
- Filing paper records and maintaining electronic records of all types of financial transactions
- Maintaining filing of all paperwork and electronic files on company account
- Maintaining office library of samples from suppliers/vendors and books.
- Maintaining office policies by ensuring the established standards and procedures are followed by all employees thereby promoting process improvement
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2 years or more Accounting, Administrative, Departmental and Secretarial experience
- Experience in auditing is highly desirable
- Excellent PC skills, with proficiency in various computer applications required for this position: Microsoft Office
- Open to new technologies and willing to embrace the use of new technologies to improve collaboration, workflow, communication, efficiency and productivity
- Excellent communication, management and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify issues and solutions and ensure timely task completion with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational skills required
- Proven capacity to perform and demonstrate a positive attitude as a team player
- Strong verbal, written and communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 28th April, 2017.