Peen Nigeria Limited, is licensed to provide Stevedoring services in Nigeria, and we are presently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Store Keeper
- Store keeper is the important person for the store.
- He keeps a watch full eye on the movement of the materials with a view to control the materials in the store.
- He is known as chief-store keeper or store superintendent.
- He is in charge of the store department and also responsible for store control.
- He must be a skilled person and takes care of the store.
- A store keeper should have technical knowledge and experience in the maintenance of the store.
- He should have organizing ability and undoubted integrity.
- To exercise general control over all activities in Stores Department
- To ensure safe keeping both as to quality and quantity of materials.
- To maintain proper records.
- To check and receive purchased materials forwarded by the receiving department and to arrange for the storage in appropriate places.
- To reserve a particular material for a specific job when so required.
- To issue materials only in required quantities against authorized requisition notes/material lists.
- To check the book balances, with the actual physical stock at frequent intervals by way of internal control over wrong issues, pilfer age, etc.
- To initiate purchase requisition for the replacement of stock of all regular stores items whenever the stock level of any item of store approaches the minimum limit fixed in respect thereof.
- To initiate action for stoppage of further purchasing when the stock level approaches the maximum limit.
- The store keeper must be coordinate and supervise the duty of the staff under his control. As he is the head of the store department, he manages the entire department.
- Minimum of HND.
- Candidate must have an experience in Store keeping.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply