Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Applicants must have experience in:
- CV screening.
- Age: less than 30 years old.
Job Title: Pay Roll Officer
- Input accurate payroll transactions into the payroll system.
- Maintain computerised record systems for designated categories of staff.
- Maintain an up-to-date working knowledge of clients’ conditions of service for designated categories of staff, and provide consistent advice and support to clients based on this knowledge.
- Ensure that data is processed in accordance with timetabled payroll deadlines.
- Provide a timely customer service to client queries.
- Provide payroll expertise having regard to changes in regulations affecting payroll (such as Income Tax, National Insurance, Statutory Sick Pay etc).
Experience should include:
- ICT Literacy, a strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Numerate and literate, with excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to interpret and apply policy and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills in order to deal with customers using tact and diplomacy, and with their own employees in order to motivate and maintain good morale.
- Effective Team working.
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload effectively within a deadline reacting calmly and effectively to constant changing work situations and pressure at the highest level.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 12th April, 2017.