Synergy HR Solutions Limited – Our client, a Regional Bank in Nigeria is looking for a suitably qualified candidate to supervise daily operations and personnel aiming for maximum efficiency and cost-effectiveness.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Call Center
- Ensuring that technology is utilized to its maximum and that staff are well-organized and productive.
- The goal is to do everything possible to attain goals and achieve great results for the bank.
- Develop objectives for the call center’s day-to-day activities.
- Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology etc.)
- Hire, coach and provide training to personnel to maintain high customer service standards.
- Monitor and improve ordering, telephone handling and other procedures.
- Evaluate performance with key metrics (accuracy, call-waiting time etc.)
- Prepare reports for different departments or upper management.
- Collect and analyze call-center statistics (sales rates, costs, customer service metrics etc.)
- Assume responsibility of budgeting and tracking expenses.
- Proven experience as call center manager or similar position.
- Experience in customer service is required.
- Proficient in MS Office and call center equipment/software programs.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability.
- Positive and patient.
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics.
- Solid understanding of reporting and budgeting procedures.
- Experience in basic financial analysis (cost-effectiveness, cost-benefit etc.)
Knowledge, Skills, & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor of Science degree or higher preferred.
- Minimum 8 years of Call Center/Contact Center management experience.
- Effective leadership and analytical skills including working knowledge of financial statement analysis, staffing models, scheduling, and banking opportunities.
- Strong mentoring and relationship building skills with ability to effectively manage group and interpersonal conflict situations.
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal, written and oral communications skills, including statistical report writing.
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Outlook and Word with advanced Excel skills (Salesforce CRM preferred).
- Exceptional ability to develop and manage results-oriented recruiting and training programs.
- Measurable experience in managing and growing profitable satisfied accounts and/or relevant account management experience.
- Occasional travel to clients or trade show required.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 25th April, 2017.