Fan Milk Plc is a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Fan Milk Nigeria is a well established and fast growing food processing industry offering wide range of products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- To manage all (investment) projects within the factory, in Ibadan.
Principal Accountability: (IPE Factors: Impact & Innovation)
- To advice, suggest and make recommendations for the efficient management of projects within the Company.
- Management of project portfolio
- Ensure project execution in line with SHERPA methodology
(Key Performance Indicators)
- Develop project plans and effectively communicate project expectation as well as implementation programme to all stakeholders
- Project delivery within stipulated time frame
- Project achievement in line with budget
- Quality project delivery
- High priority on safety – ZERO tolerance for accident.
Work/Business Contacts and Authority:
(IPE Factor: Communication)
- Supply Chain
- Quality Assurance
- Sales and Marketing &External parties.
(IPE Factor: Knowledge)
The ideal candidate should be:
- Strong background in Project management and engineering
- Must be knowledgeable in developing project plans and effectively communicate project expectation as well as implementation programme to all stakeholders
- Knowledgeable about Manufacturing Company (dairy would be a plus)
- Strong knowledge about Microsoft office
- Be able to develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Is pushing the standards to the next level (Safety/ hygiene/ robustness process)
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- A minimum of B.SC / HND / or related higher education level in relevant field with at least 4years experience in Manufacturing.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply