Hobark International Limited, is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategy and Business Development Manager
Req I D: Req-1102
- Formulate Institutional, Corporate and Business Strategies for the Company Group of Companies to ensure sustainable growth and profitability, so as to meet the aspired future of the Group of Companies.
- Evaluate all new businesses, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, and advise on all technical/operational/commercial/socio-economic issues related to them, in order to ensure sustainable growth.
- Develop, obtain CEO/Board Approval and drive processes/guidelines/practices required for improved asset acquisition and new business development. Be focal point for all Decision Review Board (DRB) meetings that relate to all new businesses, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions
- Initiate, review and ensure that all commercial agreements for new businesses, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions are fit for purpose and are aligned with the Corporate strategic intents, decisions and aspired future.
- Provide assurance to GM Business Planning & Strategy Portfolio Management that short/medium/long-term business plans are effectively integrated and aligned with the Institutional and Corporate Strategies.
- Identify and drive activities that promote strategic creativity and innovation for sustainable business growth.
- Carry out strategic foresight studies and long-term modelling in order to guide the strategic choices and direction of the company and prevent strategic failures.
- Gather and analyse strategic intelligence, provide advice that drive appropriate proactive decisions and actions.
- Advise and carry out reviews on organizational transformation and renewal required for sustainable growth.
Job Knowledge and Qualifications
- A Degree in Engineering or Finance.
- Master in Business Administration (MBA) or Petroleum Economics from a reputational institution will be advantageous.
- Minimum of 15 years of relevant work experience.
- BSc, Engineering, EPC, MSc, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply