HReade Limited is a human resource consulting firm which adopts a collaborative approach in ensuring our Clients build competitive advantages through their people thereby increasing value for stakeholders and customers.
The most invaluable asset in an organization is its people. Our goal at HReade is to provide solutions and consultancy services on how organizations can fully utilize their human capital to ensure that their strategic goals and objectives are met.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Confectionery Executive
Division/Department: Administrative Department
Reports To: Creative Director
- Responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of kitchen staff and deliveries.
- Provides administrative support by ensuring that customer orders are effectively organized.
- Responds to all customer inquiries and requests via telephone, email and social media, receives customers and coordinates meeting with customers.
- Manages social media pages by vetting and uploading content regularly.
- Handles general office duties such as filing, vendor management and petty cash management.
Essential Job Functions
- Supervises kitchen staff and ensures that they show up to work on time and that the kitchen area is clean and organized.
- Monitors preparation of cakes, chocolates and cookies and ensures that customers’ orders are prepared on time.
- Investigates and resolves customer complaints regarding food quality, services and delivery.
- Supervises and coordinates all administrative duties for online store and bakery.
- Records and manages inventory of client orders.
- Maintains calendar of monthly payment dues such as utility bills.
- Posts and manages content on social media pages as well as the official website.
- Manages petty cash and documents all purchases.
- Updates and tracks delivery company to ensure effective delivery to customers.
- Creates and maintains vendor database.
- Manages production calendar and ensures that all events and customer orders are properly organized.
- Monitors incoming orders and updates kitchen staff on new orders.
- Prepares and communicates work schedules for kitchen staff.
- Responds to incoming calls, emails and customer requests and inquiries on social media pages;
- Welcomes and attends to customers at the bakery;
- Schedules and attends meetings with potential clients and vendors as required.
- Bachelors degree in any field from a reputable and accredited University.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office tools.
- Exceptionally organized and highly detail-oriented.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Tools.
- Proactive and willing to take initiative.
- Strong customer focus.
- Must possess an entrepreneurial drive.
- Must be creative and innovative.
- Effective social media management including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Great oral and written communication skills.
- Effective presentation skills.
- Effective use of time to meet deadlines.
- No work experience required but some administrative experience will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply