LS Scientific Limited is a Solutions provider of Laboratory Products and Services. Our Company offers a portfolio of branded Laboratory products and a range of services including Training, Equipment & Instrumentation Servicing, Calibration Services, Laboratory Design and Upgrade, Custom Manufacturing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the vacancy below:
Job Title: Driver
- Drive vehicle for official travel and business, or as requested by Representative
- Maintain high standard of service to both internal and external guests.
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times
- Ensure vehicle is kept secure at all times
- Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres
- Ensure punctuality and safe transport;
- Observing the road and traffic laws and regulations
- Must have a vast knowledge of lagos road
- Must have attention to details
- Must have a valid Drivers’ license and Lasdri card.
Job Title: Admin/HR Executive
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Answer queries by employees and clients.
- Book meeting rooms as required.
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages).
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned.
- Arrange travel and accommodations.
- Update office policies as needed.
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments.
- Schedule in-house and external events.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role.
- Solid knowledge of office procedures.
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically).
- HND/B.Sc in the management science plus 1-2years prior experience in similar role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject to the mail.
Application Deadline: 12th May, 2017.