Harvel & Carst Outsourcing Company, is an Outsourcing Services provider incorporated in March 2014. We offer a comprehensive range of outsourcing services ranging from Human Resource solutions to fleet management. We serve both small and medium sized enterprises as well as large
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Consultant
Location: Abuja, Bayelsa
- The HR Consultant is a partner for the middle and line management in the business unit, focused mainly on the operational tasks and the daily agenda of managers and Human Resources.
- The HR Consultant cooperates closely with the HR Business Partner as the strategic agenda of HR and the business unit leadership is fully understood and implemented.
- Manages complex HR agenda with the line managers in the business unit
- Coaches managers in dealing with employees in difficult situations
- Recruits employees in the business unit
- Oversees HR administration in the business unit and solves difficult situations
- Implements the HR Strategy in close cooperation with line managers and the HR Business Partner
- Supports managers in new employee induction and terminations of departing employees
- Speaks regularly with top talents and identifies new job opportunities for them
- Engages in different people management projects in the business unit
- Identifies key talents in the business unit and prepares the individual development plans for key talents
- Handles difficult situations in the business unit and trains managers in the employee relations
- Develops line managers in their leadership and management skills
- Provides the instant feedback to line managers about their people management practices
- Consultant must able to provide an office space and equipment.
- Consultant must come from this selected states , ( Abuja, Port harcourt, Oyo, Lagos, Asaba, Kwara, Edo, Ondo, Agbara, Ota, Lekki, Ikeja, Surulere, Ikorodu, Onitsha, Akwa Ibom, Jos, Enugu, Bayelsa, Ebonyi)
- Consultant must have an experience for 4-10 years in Management company.
- Consultant must have B.SC,M.SC. or LLB.
- Age: 27-40.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
- HR Practices Skills
- HR Procedures Knowledge
- Negotiation Skills
- Difficult situation solving Skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 30th April, 2017.