WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Corporate Communications
Job Number: WTSOA22367
Type of Employment: Permanent
About the Job
- Develop the company’s communications and Public Relations strategies as part of the overall business strategy
- Produce appropriate communication materials for the company, the media and other stakeholders in the business. Planning and management of communication projects, concept development, research, writing, editing, proofreading and printing.
- Creatively build and manage reputation and perception
- Coordinate Stakeholder mapping and issues management to achieve effective reputation management.
- Develop and ensure compliance with company brand guidelines in all corporate identity platforms, publications, website, etc
- Plan and manage company events and sponsorships to promote company’s business and integrity.
- Manage crisis communication while ensuring preventive measures are efficiently put in place.
- Produce/Plan/ Coordinate efficient proactive internal communications to keep employees engaged, informed and motivated.
- Produce media intelligence periodic environmental scan reports
- Media relations management to support the company brand perspective and business strategic objectives
- Manage community relations from a media perspective
- Manage communication related agencies and stakeholders ensuring value adding
- Coordinate and supervise subordinates in providing communications functions that engage, inform and motivate internal and external stakeholders
- Minimum of 15 years post graduate experience in communications/media/brand management and compliance in a reputable organisation
- Hands – on Experience in Public Relations, marketing, events, media relations, and corporate communications
- Ability to function well in a diverse team is an added advantage.
- Ability to work within strict timelines and generally under pressure, self-motivated, strategic thinker and problem-solver
Job Title: Strategy and Business Development Manager
Job Number: WTSOA22368
Type of Employment: Permanent
About the Job
- Formulate Institutional, Corporate and Business Strategies for the Group of Companies to ensure sustainable growth and profitability, so as to meet the aspired future of the Group of Companies.
- Develop, obtain CEO/Board Approval and drive processes/guidelines/practices required for improved asset acquisition and new business development. Be focal point for all Decision Review Board (DRB) meetings that relate to all new businesses, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions
- Initiate, review and ensure that all commercial agreements for new businesses, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions are fit for purpose and are aligned with the Corporate strategic intents, decisions and aspired future.
- Provide assurance to GM Business Planning & Strategy Portfolio Management that short/medium/long-term business plans are effectively integrated and aligned with the Institutional and Corporate Strategies.
- Evaluate all new businesses, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, and advise on all technical/operational/commercial/socio-economic issues related to them, in order to ensure sustainable growth.
- Carry out strategic foresight studies and long-term modelling in order to guide the strategic choices and direction of the company and prevent strategic failures.
- Gather and analyse strategic intelligence, provide advice that drive appropriate proactive decisions and actions.
- Identify and drive activities that promote strategic creativity and innovation for sustainable business growth.
- Advise and carry out reviews on organizational transformation and renewal required for sustainable growth.
- A degree in Engineering or Finance.
- Master in Business Administration (MBA) or Petroleum Economics from a reputational institution will be advantageous.
- Minimum of 15 years of relevant work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply