Management Alternatives Limited, is an established Consulting Firm Located in Abuja. We are recruiting suitable and qualified candidates to fill the below position in our Organization:
Job Title: Associate Consultant
Reference Code: MAL/AC/101
Reports to: Principle Consultant
- Under the supervision of the Principle Consultant, the Associate Consultant will support in Business Development, Business Analysis/Advisory and Project Management for the Organization.
- S/He will be responsible for studying and analyzing the needs, work flow, business models and technological system of the organization hereby making recommendation to improve business efficiency.
- Also s/he will maintain existing business relationships and build new market positions by locating, developing, defining and closing business relationships for the Organization.
Essential Duties Responsibilities
- Locate and develop potential Business deals by contacting Clients.
- Identify, evaluate and development of Business growth opportunities for the Organization
- Draft Business plans and proposal for clients.
- Meet clients, gather and compile data, and perform business analysis to proffer tailored solutions to clients.
- Maintaining and closing new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating business contracts.
- Support and motivate teams in improving organizational productivity with quality and deliverables.
- Develop marketing strategies for the organization to secure profitable projects that would contribute to meeting the organization’s revenue, profit and growth targets.
- Act as liaison person for the organization and Clients.
- Identify and solve issues hampering Organizational growth.
- Perform management and financial control for clients.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Education Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Competencies
- A First degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 7years working experience in consulting or related field
- An MBA will be an added advantage
- Strong Organization and Project Management Skill
- Self-starter, critical thinker, confident and honest person
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple task.
- Excellent numerical, analytical, problem solving, communication and people skill
- Extremely Proactive
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office suite
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- N 1,200,000 – N 1,800,000 per annum exclusive benefits.
- The Subject of the mail should be the job title -Job Code.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications and CV’s as a single word document to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 4th May, 2017.