ProDiverse Nigeria Ltd is a recruitment and training firm, a subsidiary of ProDiverse Global specializing in sector specific human resource services. An established Oil and Gas services company is seeking a seasoned and professional SENIOR EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (HR AND ADMIN) to provide a high quality and professional service to CEO and support business growth objectives. Applications are invited from candidates who have proven Executive Assistant experience in HR and Admin Dept. working in a demanding, time pressured environment where attention to detail and meeting deadlines is paramount.
JOB TITLE: SENIOR EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (HR AND ADMIN)
JOB LOCATION: PORTHARCOURT
Reporting to the CEO your responsibilities will
- Support the CEO in the implementation of the company strategic plans in relation to HR-Admin
- Responsible for carrying CEO Diary and personal Document
- Securing appointment and carrying out basic PA duties
- Have a high regards for delivering a professional and timely services—communicating effectively to all relevant personnel and department.
- Maintains human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
- Update HR databases (e.g. new hires, separations, vacation and sick leave
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data, like absences, bonus and leaves
- Sourcing suitable candidates through various job portals/Reliable Job recruitment companies
- Prepare paperwork for HR policies and procedures
- Process employees’ requests and provide relevant information
- Coordinate HR projects, meetings and training seminars
- Carrying out clerical tasks such as typing correspondence, sending emails and faxes, making copies and sorting the mail.
- Manage the department’s telephone center and address queries accordingly
- Prepare reports and presentations for internal communication
- Provide orientations for new employees by sharing onboarding packages and explaining company policies
- Orients new employees by providing orientation information packets;
- reviewing company policies; gathering withholding and other payroll information; explaining and obtaining signatures for benefit programs.
- Making Induction of the new employees to make them aware of the organization policies, procedures, facilitating their interaction with different functional heads of the different departments
- Issuing offer letters and appointment letters to new employees.
- Standardized the joining formalities process of new employees
- (Welcome circular, Introduction, Employment Code, ID Cards, Stationary,
- Bank Account, Reference check, ESS, Time Sheet etc.)
- Accomplishes human resources department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Minimum of University Degree in relevant Courses
- Minimum of 5years + experience as an Executive Assistant (HR and Admin)
- Demonstrative Experience in HR and Admin
- Hand on experience with HR software, like HRIS or HRMS is an added advantage
- Highly proficient in MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.)-able to create complex documents, forms, presentation and spreadsheets.
- The ideal candidate will be able to work independently with little direction, with outstanding organization skills and attention to detail skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize, as well as maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Teamwork skills
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 24th May, 2017