At erpSOFTapp, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal – to enable every business in Nigeria to realise the power of utilising Odoo Enterprise Business Applications ERP to improve their business. We are a small highly professional team growing quickly and focused on continuing to build a world-class company to shake up the ERP market with Odoo.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Management Office Analyst
- Are you an organised and meticulous to detail? Do you appreciate the value of planning in the delivery of projects? Are you confident and assured when dealing with management personnel? Do you enjoy interacting with people?
- We are seeking a Programme Management Office Analyst to join our team. You will work to define standards and policy within an implementation programme.
The Programme Management Office is the information hub for implementation projects and involves:
- Information management
- Financial tracking
- Tracking and Reporting
- Risk and Issue tracking
- Assurance and Quality control
- Change control, support and knowledge management/learning.
Duties of the Role
- Governance & Control Implement governance standards across the portfolio
- Tracking, monitoring and updating the status of project deliverables
- Manage the project level risks and issues register
- Develop the Project Standards guide across all Workstreams with assistance of IT Managers, Implementation Lead to ensure that the Standards meet best practice
- Providing effective management support to project teams on small to medium sized projects
- Assisting Project Managers on streams of other large projects.
- Co-ordination of publication, review and sign-off of major Project Management deliverables
- Manage communications from the PMO mailbox including regular reporting cycle requests.
- Prepare consolidated material from project reports for monthly review
- Attend and minute all project meetings
- Communication to the whole project team
- Complete and distribute monthly project level reports.
- Experience of programme co-ordination/administration..
- Experience of managing small projects, or exposure to the end to end project lifecycle.
- Experience of working within a structured project management framework
- Knowledge of project management tools and techniques.
- Minimum B.Sc. in English Language, History or equivalent.
Job Title: Business Analyst
- Defining, analysing and documenting requirements.
- Client facing proactive attitude.
- Managing requirements at the project level.
- Knowledge of project scope.
- Awareness of project phases within an implementation program.
- Graduate Discipline in the Social Sciences.
- Age: Not more than 30 with a minimum of 2 years post NYSC work experience.
Applicant would be expected to fulfill the below requirements:
- Assisting with the business case.
- Planning and monitoring.
- Requirements gathering.
- Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills.
- The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis.
- Business case development.
- Modeling techniques and methods.
- Translating and simplifying requirements.
- Requirements management and communication.
- Requirements analysis.
- Leadership, Articulate and well spoken.
- Knowledge of accounting will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Accountant
- The Accountant will be responsible for undertaking the implementation of accounts onto an accounting system.
- Ability to record the trading activity of a company and implement onto a system with being able to create a true trading position by reviewing Trial Balance, Balance Sheet, P and L, General Ledger, Aged debtors reports and verify the full chart of accounts.
- A knowledge of IFRS implications is a desirable.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Reconciling various company’s accounts within an implementation project.
- Ability to monitor and review creditors and debtors ledgers
- Implementation of accounting onto software package
- knowledge of T-accounts
- Reviewing and implementing ledgers on stocks, purchases, credits and debits to provide relevant information to Management.
- Month end and year end processing
Key Performance Indicators:
- Quality, adequacy and accuracy of documentation.
- Accuracy of reconciliation documentation.
- Timeliness and accuracy of management reports
- Strong experience of using spread sheets
Qualifications & Experience
- 1st degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics.
- Professional Accreditation (ACA) Qualified or in the Final Stage.
- 3-5 years cognate work experience the last 3 of which must have been in an accounts department and you must have played a key role in the daily operations of the department.
Note: All CV’s sent to a different email address will be ignored
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 15th May, 2017.