Law Union & Rock is one of the first generation Insurance Companies to open office in Nigeria six decades ago. We began operations in Nigeria in 1951 as a Chief Agency when the late Sir Mobolaji Bank-Anthony held the power of Attorney for Royal International Insurance Holding, a U.K leading Insurance Company [the first Nigerian to have such authority].
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Support Officer
- Under the direct supervision of the Human Resources Manager, this position provides administrative support to the HR departments.
- Answers the phone for the HR department.
- Notifies supervisors of upcoming annual reviews.
- Sends monthly birthday email.
- Performs HR data entry and personnel file maintenance.
- Completes onboarding with new hires.
- Responds to employment verification requests.
- Conducts reference checks.
- Issues invoices for parent co-pays.
- Assists the manager with HR projects.
- This is largely a sedentary role; however, filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
- Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a full-time position. Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday when need arise.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
- Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Required/Preferred Education and Experience:
- Associate’s Degree required. Bachelor’s Degree in human resources preferred.
- 1 year of human resources experience.
- Knowledge of employment laws.
- Ability to operate a computer and basic office equipment.
- Ability to read, understand, and follow oral and written instructions.
- Must be well organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 27th April, 2017.