Lekki Gardens is an independent real estate company located in the Lekki area of Lagos Nigeria. Our focus is on property development, management, marketing and sale of real estate products and services with special skills in facility maintenance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health Safety Executive
Ref No: LG/HSSE 001
Include the following but not limited to:
- Assist with the development of the SOP department and develop the HSE policy for the LG group.
- Develop HSE manual for the operational and construction division of LG, be responsible for the training and management of HSE system in all LG sites and Coordinate with the PM office in developing the control documents for the project sites.
- Appoint HSE representatives across all sites, conduct overall company HSE system, drills and training and Circulate a weekly/Monthly HSE update/bulletin for all operational staff
- Provide monthly reports across all sites, Confirm the approved retainer clinics/emergency call out numbers for each location and to communicate status effectively to all stakeholders using documented standards.
- Actively seeks cost saving opportunities throughout the life cycle of a project. Must be able to juggle multiple priorities and handle work requests with a sense of urgency and be accountable for business function results.
- General supervision and control of the vendors and remain in regular communication with the other stakeholders. Ensuring that the locations under scope meet Health and Safety requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sciences / Social Sciences e.g. Engineering / Occupational Health Master’s degree in Occupational Health, Safety and Environment will be an added advantage
- HSE professional qualification is required and additional related qualifications will be a definite added advantage
- At least 3 years recent and relevant experience in a similar role in the construction industry.
- Experience of formulating, implementing and revising H&S policies and procedure, Knowledge in the Handling of HS&E investigations, Experience in HSE Yard Management, HSE Documentation/Project Documentation development & Project specific HSE Documentation. (HAZOP, HAZID, Qualitative Risk Assessment, Incident Investigation & Audits).
- Sound knowledge in HSE matters, i.e. legislation, codes of practice, Company specifications
- An IT Executive will be responsible for managing all IT infrastructure in the organization through Professionalism, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit, and rejecting the status quo.
As the ideal candidate for the IT Executive, you are responsible for:
- Maintaining and providing technical support for all systems, network and IT peripherals in the organization
- Implementation of approved standards, IT policies, and procedures
- Implementing innovative solutions and troubleshooting all IT issues
- Conducting periodic checks and carrying out preventive maintenance on all systems and network
- Regular back up of network data storage and backing up vital IT data both physically and virtually
- Conducting daily check on internet connectivity, speed test (Uplink and Downlink), routers and access points
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a directly related field
- Certifications in Information Technology (ITIL, Cisco or Microsoft, JAVA C++, FORTRAN)
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in IT (systems and network administration).
REF NO: LG/QS – 001
- We are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join our QS/Estimation team in Abuja (FCT).
- You will have ideally worked in a large construction company in a similar position where you have worked on residential structures. It would also be advantageous if you have experience in Estimation.
Job Functions Include the following but not Limited to:
- The ideal candidate would prepare bill of quantities, tenders, reports and final accounts.
- The ideal candidate would prepare quotations and reviews.
- The ideal candidate would prepare valuations, Budgets and progress reports.
- The ideal candidate would co-ordinate various projects.
- The ideal candidate would follow up project changes and Amend BoQ’s.
- The ideal candidate would attend to the progress of all projects and provide weekly reports.
- The ideal candidate would be involved in developing and implementing of internal standard and construction methods.
- The Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for managing all costs relating to building and civil
- engineering projects, from the initial calculations to the final figures.
- A minimum of HND/B.Sc in Quantity Survey from a recognized institution with a minimum of Second Class honours.
- A minimum of 5 – 8 years working experience in the construction Industry.
- A good practical knowledge of construction procedures.
- A good knowledge of contract law.
- A candidate must be very proficient in the use of Microsoft office applications.
- Good communication and negotiating skills.
- A good team player, enthusiastic and intuitive
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Experience working on residential and/or marine structures
- Ability to work with co-professional from different nationalities
- Fluency in English at working levels
- Demonstrable experience in the following areas: Project management, Budget management, Construction procurement.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using job title and reference number as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 3rd May, 2017.