Nationdelivery Nigeria Limited is Africa’s market leader in global express, Logistics. Nationdelivery Nigeria Limited is a company registered as a logistic under cooperate affair Commission RC 1038133 since 2012 and infrastructure with the introduction of online tracking ensuring that we can continue to handle your parcels with greater speed precision, and bring cheap parcel delivery to the masses, so we are best placed to meet the rapid growth in demand within the express parcels market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Developer
- Roles of a business intelligence – A strategic thinker and effective communicator who has a proven track record of using data to figure out market potential and business trends, must be able to deliver World Class Business Intelligence solutions by mining data, looking at competitor activity and studying industry forecasts.
- She/he should possess vast experience of Business Intelligence concepts and tools, such as MicroStrategy, QlikView or Business
- Objects, and also possess a batch of relevant, contemporary and industry recognised qualifications
- Has experience of working in a consultancy role within projects, and is able to operate within different business units and teams, often across multiple countries.should be able able to manage existing business wisely and professionally.
- Recommending solutions for creating more revenue and reducing costs.
- Finding the root cause of a problem and then ensuring that it is resolved through the most appropriate solutions.
- Ability to explain complex technical issues in a way that non-technical people may understand.
- Researching best practice in data analysis, presentation and management techniques.
- Quickly and correctly identifying underlying areas of concern.
- Prioritizing tasks in accordance with corporate goals.
- Converting data into business intelligence.
- Responding quickly to client requirements.
- Working with the design, test and product teams to produce solutions.
- Providing high level strategic, analytical direction and vision.
- Ability to quickly understanding markets, technologies, economic structures and business requirements.
- Ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels of an organization.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Experience of front, middle and back office activities.
- IT literate, proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Deep understanding of consumer pricing mechanisms and the factors that drive sales.
- Proven track record in operating in highly complex matrix environments.
- Able to contribute to a team-oriented environment.
- Having a forensic approach to research and problem solving.
- Ability to engage with lots of different people and form relationships quickly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 21st August, 2017.