Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Medical Doctor
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotational
- Actively involved in emergency and primary treatment for accidents and illnesses; organize first aid as necessary and assist in evacuation where necessary
- Participate in regular first aid instruction for staff and dependants and drills for first aid teams and emergency support staff.
- Offer support and advise on the completion of accident & incident report forms, including follow up and investigation on accidents, and carry out health surveillance with respect to legislative and COMPANY`s requirements
- Initiate, control, record and provide input and advice with all matters hazardous to health.
- Take directives from the Chief Medical Officer, Senior Medical Officer and/or Medical Officer for the general administration, maintenance and arrangement of the CLINIC.
- Ensure that high standards are maintained regarding infection control in the out-patient and hospitalization areas and others as may be necessary.
- Candidate must be between the age of 35 – 40 years old
- MBBS Degree with 10 years working experience with at least 5 years of continua practice
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office
- Should also have practical experience in medical support Offshore or Onshore Oil Industry and in isolated environment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 5th May, 2017.