QuintilesIMS is a leading integrated information and technology-enabled healthcare service provider worldwide, dedicated to helping its clients improve their clinical, scientific and commercial results. Formed through the merger of Quintiles and IMS Health, QuintilesIMS’s 50,000 employees conduct operations in >100 countries. Companies seeking to improve real-world patient outcomes and enhanced clinical trial outsourcing through treatment innovations, care provision and access can leverage QuintilesIMS’s broad range of healthcare information, technology and service solutions to drive new insights and approaches. QuintilesIMS provides solutions that span clinical to commercial bringing clients a unique opportunity to realize the full potential of innovations and advance healthcare outcomes.
Job Title: Clinical Lead
As an award winning CRO, we’re offering a clear opportunity to Clinical Leads already working in a Clinical Lead, Clinical Trials Manager or Clinical Operations Manager role. Using our innovative and cutting-edge in-house technology you’ll be key to improving the efficiency of our global trials. You’ll get things done sooner and you’ll get them done more efficiently.
This focus on getting our customers’ products to market as quickly as possible is critical – for the benefit of both the customer and the patient. As a result, this is an essential role within our business, and it’s structured to give our Clinical Leads the authority and support to ensure outstanding results. Working closely and in tandem with the Project Leader, you’ll be the individual responsible for meeting the overall clinical delivery requirements.
While projects vary, your typical responsibilities might include:
- Managing the clinical operational aspects of projects, risk management plans, and representing clinical delivery with the customer
- Delivering the project according to the quality management plan
- Driving the development and performance of the clinical team, you should also have a good knowledge of the Good Clinical Practice guidelines. You will also need to be comfortable working closely with customers and senior colleagues across the business, mentoring junior colleagues and where appropriate, influencing decision making at all levels.
- Working closely with the project leader and lead clinical analyst (LCA) on clinical issue resolution, while remaining ultimately accountable for your clinical team’s results
You should have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a healthcare or other scientific discipline
- Five years’ clinical research or monitoring experience
- Alternatively, you should have an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply