Wemy Industries Limited – Our client, a sanitary product manufacturing company located in Lagos, require the services of qualified candidates in the position below for its Ibadan depot operation:
Job Title: Depot Accountant
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Involves processing invoice on orders generated, keeping records of sales transaction and reconciliation of account and stocks.
- Processing Invoice on order generated by sales representatives.
- Keeping records of sales transactions.
- Provide accounting support for the financial reporting unit.
- Handle accounts payable duties, enter daily worksheets to the general ledger system, assist accounting personnel and ensure files are complete and maintained as needed.
- Verify, organize, process and store an organization’s financial records.
- Produce reports and reconcile any differences found in records as needed
- Reconciliation of account and stocks.
- Required to keep accurate records, be detail oriented and be able to spot financial errors made by others.
- Have a minimum of OND in Accounting.
- Be passionate about building a career in accounting and must possess a keen attention to details.
- Minimum work experience of about 1-2 years with an FMCG organization.
- Be resident in the location within Ibadan and it environ.
- Performance driven with the ability to deliver time-bound results.
- Be an aggressive smart-worker that is committed to excellence.
- Carry out any other task as assigned by the Accounts department.
The position offers a competitive salary package.
- All applications must be received on or before the closing date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter with attached copy of the CV’s (saved with the job applied for and location of choice) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 5th May, 2017.