Transquisite Consulting operates as a Human Resources and Recruitment Consultancy offering bespoke services with the objective to develop businesses to reach their maximum potential through the development of employees and identifying key talent that will enhance the brands’ objectives. We are in a society where there is a gap between service and delivery, in an economy where excellence has a steep price; Transquisite Consulting today provides the ultimate solutions bringing excellent service delivery cost effectively Because we understand that every business has their various short and long term aspirations, each service offered by us is tailored specifically for the objectives of your business. With primary operations in the UK and Nigeria we have also established partnerships that have enabled us to develop a growing presence in the Sub-Sahara and Middle East. So let’s discuss and design a tailored service specifically for your needs.
Job Title: Education Engagement Manager
- Are you a secondary school teacher with experience in consulting within the Education Sector? Do you have a passion for implementing 21st Century learning methodologies to aid the development of education institutions and training facilities?
- Then we are urgently looking for you? An international training institution is looking for an Education Engagement Manager to join their Nigerian Team. The ideal candidate would have taught in a secondary school environment and branched out into more consultative work. You would have championed dynamic change management and implemented modern education methodologies to promote 21st century learning by changing the dynamics of the education private sector.
- As the Education Engagement Manager, you will be responsible for the business development of the brands’ international development programme that will be rolled out across the country. You will be responsible for training and educating teachers, and education professionals on the value of the programme, and also how to successfully implement the programme.
- As the first point of engagement, you will educate stakeholders as the programme progresses which will involve regular business relationship development as well as the managing the expectation of various accounts.
- The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about the Education Sector with a proven track record of work experience as a teacher, consultant, engagement/business development professional with 21st century e-learning understanding, development and implementation.
- A Degree or Master’s Degree in Education or related subjects including child Psychology, and Behavioural Studies
- Combination of 10+ years relevant experience in Education with secondary school education either as a teacher, a consultant, or in a position where you have created brand awareness and implement change in a dynamic environment
- Experience in developing comprehensive training and mentoring plans
- Ability to perform challenging and complex work
- High energy, enthusiastic, motivational training style
- Strong professional acumen and judgement
- Ability to work effectively with diverse stakeholders
- Tech-savvy and highly computer literate with experience using MSOffice and web-based systems, visual aids technology
- High levels of developed soft skills (good communication, critical thinking etc.) and an active interest in education and soft skills
- Excellent creative and conceptual thinking abilities
- Proficiency in English required
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able and willing to travel to various regions
- Experience as a coach and/or mentor will be preferred
- ASTD accreditation will be an advantage, as will any other coaching or mentoring certificates
- Demonstrated ability to successfully develop and deliver outstanding training programs utilizing skills in instructional design, program design & development, and training methodologies
- Strong organizational, planning, project management, problem resolution, communication, presentation, facilitation, and influencing skills required
- Excellent Stakeholder development, engagement, and management skills
- Proven training experience and proficient in training methodologies, curriculum development and soft skills (communication skills, critical thinking, time management, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and guide teachers
- Presentation experience with faculty members, school governing boards, executive members, parents and students
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply