Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client is a multi-specialists’ private Hospital, a well recognized pediatric center, pioneer in offering first-class baby-friendly services and a range of other services, with over 25 years of existence in Nigeria since its inception.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager (Hospital)
Reporting To: Director, Non-Clinical Services
- The Finance Manager provides both operational and strategic financial support to the organization while supervising the finance unit in the areas of budget preparation and implantation, finance policy, investment and investor and financial regulations agency relations.
Key Result Areas
Planning, Policy and Investor Relations:
- Coordinate the development and monitoring of the corporate annual budget.
- Engage the Board of Directors of the organization as a representative of the COO on all short, medium and long term financial plans and projections.
- Provide financial and investment advice to the COO, Board of Directors and investors in the business.
- Develop financial business plans and forecast for the hospital.
- In conjunction with the COO and Director, Non-Clinical Services, represent the company to financial partners and potential investors.
- Oversee cash flow planning and ensure availability of funds as needed.
- Oversee cash, investment and asset management.
- Oversee financing strategies and activities as well as senior level banking relationship.
Organizational Tax and Regulatory Agency Management:
- Supervising the calculation and reconciliation of income tax payments of all employees to ensure adherence with National Taxation Legislation.
- Forecasting, calculating and ensuring payment of all corporate and institutional statutory remittance.
- Coordinate audits and proper filing of tax and other statutory returns.
- Lead the Hospital’s Finance Department to ensure that the Hospital is efficiently managing its financial capacity.
- Manage appropriate work and time plans for all staff in department to maximize the efficient use of staff time.
- Support Finance team members in developing the knowledge and skills of existing staff.
- Review the performance and competence of staff through annual appraisal, identifying training needs and arranging for its provision in conjunction with Human resources.
- Minimum of B.Sc, HND or its equivalent relevant qualification.
- 7 – 10 years working experience in the Health or service sector with at least 5 years at a similar position in a comparable organization.
- Good knowledge of modern accounting and financial concepts and practices.
- Familiarity and aptitude with working with accounting softwares such as Peachtree, SAGE ERP, etc.
- Full working Knowledge of the Microsoft Office package, especially spreadsheet software (MS. Excel).
- Full membership of professional finance and accounting bodies such as ICAN or ACCA.
- Excellent negotiation, communication and people management skills.
- Exceptional oral, written and presentation skills.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward detailed and up-to-date copies of their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the title: “Finance Manager-Hospital”.
Application Deadline: 26th May, 2017.