The Chanrai Family put down roots in Nigeria in 1890 with trading at the centre of all commercial activity. Today, Fareast Mercantile Co. Limited our flagship company in West Africa has dedicated its resources to supply chain management through the import and distribution of products covering branded food, fmcg, appliances and tires for the best multi-nationals in the world. A product portfolio spanning 1500 SKUs is managed with a capable professional team, robust infrastructure and strong delivery systems to ensure availability of products covering 93% of the throughput of the country. Other subsidiaries in the group focus on pharmaceutical distribution with a dedicated resource for institutional business in the area of health. Diversification into assembly of air conditioners in June 2003 was the first step towards backward integration with a view to import substitution, self reliance and creation of employment…bearing in mind the Government’s plan to put Nigeria on the road to industrialization.
Job Title: MIS Specialist
- Plan, direct, or coordinate activities in such fields as electronic data processing, information systems and analysis.
- Maintain and support MIS activities.
- Create and generate reports in timely and accurate manner.
- Setting-up and preparing business reports, letters, mailing labels and other text.
- Design presentations with information provided by Manager.
- Responsible for the identification, measurement, accumulation, analysis, preparation, interpretation and communication of information and data as used by management to plan, evaluate and control.
- Develop MIS process improvements for increased efficiency.
Qualification and Experience.
- Minimum of OND qualification required.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills.
- 5- 10 years of experience in similar role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply