School Kits Limited is a leading professional school outfitting firm and a one-stop shop for a wide range of requirements for students from pre-school age through the secondary (High) school age. School Kits Limited commenced business in 2000 and has experienced significant growth for the years becoming a credible brand within the school supply industry in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Client Service Officer
- Attend to clients’ inquiries and complaints. Provide client support services in accurate and timely fashion
- Ability to Cross sell and up sell
- Work in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Present and portray a positive image of the organization, its products and services to clients
- Give regular and timely updates on stock level to the store manager
- Recommend potential products or services to the store manager by collecting customer information
- Familiarization with organization’s products and advise customers on its availability
- Build positive and productive relationship with clients
- Keep records of sales proceeds at the end of the day
- Maintain high level of professionalism and competence in every client interaction
- Work together as a team with other colleagues.
- Carry out tasks as assigned by the store manager
- Minimum qualification HND/B.Sc in Social Sciences and Humanities
- Excellent People and Communication skills
- Experience in Retail/ Education sector
- Responsible and committed to task assigned to handle
- Ability to blend into a new environment and work with people of different ethnicity
- Ability to work under pressure especially during the peak period
- Attentive to details
- Proficiency in Microsoft packages
- Experience in Customer service especially in a one-on-one interaction
- Fast learner
- Ability to Cross Sell and Up-sell
- Certification in Customer Service would be an added advantage
- Resides in Lekki, Ajah and its environs.
- Sectors: Education, Retail
- Customer Service: Minimum of 2 years experience
- Sales and Marketing experience is also an added advantage.
- The employee reports to the Store Manager and Retail Coordinator
- #50,000 – #60,000 per month (Negotiable)
- Other Benefits: Medical Aid, Training.
Job Title: E-Commerce Intern
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Days: 4 Days in a week (subject to Performance and approval)n
- Develop a thorough knowledge of Schoolkits products and assortment.
- Create products and quality content for all ecommerce platforms and website.
- Discover new e-commerce/online platforms that can be leveraged for product push.
- Inventory management: Ensure all products uploaded across all platforms are available in stock.
- Ensure homepage, product departments of the website are regularly updated with new content and fresh visuals.
- Liaise with photographer to ensure clear and crisp images for proper merchandising.
- Be updated and execute industry trends on e-commerce platform management.
Qualifications and Skills
- A Degree holder in any field
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Proficient with Microsoft word, excel and Powerpoint
- Proactive, enthusiastic, fast learner, open minded and willing to grow in the e-commerce sector
- Self-starter, able to work under own initiative and get things done
- Photography/Design background preferred but not required
- IT and social media savvy
- Should be between 20-25 years
- 40,000 Naira
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 12th May, 2017.