Job Title: Social Media Intern
- Our digital marketing firm is looking for a social media intern to join our growing team.
- The ideal applicant should have knowledge of the digital media landscape including the various social media sites.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for monitoring and posting on blogs and social networks, participating in online promotions and outreach.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the on-site Social Media Manager to create and implement campaigns
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company brands
- Monitor analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas
- Create engaging blog and social media content.
- Proven written and oral communication skills with a passion for writing.
- Familiarity with key social media tools like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- The ability to work collaboratively with a team
- An ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn
- Familiarity with Microsoft office packages like Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 10th June, 2017.