Adron Homes and properties is a leading Pan African Real Estate development company that provides the highest number of decent, accessible, comfortable housing while achieving global housing standards. Our basic role at Adron Homes & Properties Limited is to secure suitable houses
for everyone, irrespective of social class, income level and all else. The world is a developing arena with continuous growth in population and it has become increasingly essential to devise very effective means of accommodation.
recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Officer
Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Business Development
- Shall be responsible for the marketing and sales of the company’s products and services
- Develop, design and implement business plan strategy
- Responsible for the formulation of market penetration plan and execution of the marketing program of the company
- To conceptualize, conduct and produce business visibility studies and implementation strategy
- Build strong relationship with existing clients and provide on time service to urgent issues.
- Drive peak performance and sales across the organization
- Develop and maintain Sales Territory Plan and ensure achievement of Company sales targets and profitability
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamic
- Candidate must have a minimum of OND/HND/B.Sc in any discipline
- Candidate must be outspoken and able to communicate effectively.
Job Title: Business Executive Officer
- Making prospect to potential client.
- Applicant must be self-motivated and versatile.
- Growing of new leads, including marketing-qualified leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action.
- Applicant should have skills in Microsoft application.
- Candidates should have B.Sc, HND, ND qualifications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 30th May, 2017.