Zodiac link multiservices is a business management organization that is primarily into investment management, human resource, entrepreneurship development, finance and personal development. Individuals can build their career with us in the quest to pursue a good life especially investing into personal development lifestyle which certainly will bring to fore, a top personnel in our organization. Content management is core of our business.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Core Purpose of the Job:
- Prospecting Customers, Marketing and Selling the company’s financial products.
- Developing new business to increase revenue
- Contribute effectively to Business Development by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed
- Managing existing business relationships.
- Providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
You are expected to contribute meaningfully towards team target achievement by:
- Exploring new business opportunities;
- Signup, manage and monitor individual and corporate clients;
- Adequately interact with clients on all possible mediums;
- Summarize and feedback detailed market report on penetration level;
- Arranging appointments with clients, selling and promoting the subscription management services;
- Maintaining and growing relationships with key areas of the organization including marketing, portfolios, human resources and finance;
- Continuous planning and coverage of market segments;
- Complaint handling skills where necessary;
- Responsible for creating awareness of our subscription management services;
- To represent the organization in a fair and appropriate manner;
- Work on optimization projects as required and identified;
- Build, develop and maintain the clients’ database;
- To comprehensively plan and ensure that set goals are met with a view of continually maintaining relationship with existing clients;
- Continuously meet agreed sales target and consistently develop new business.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills:
- Excellent negotiation skills to agree on commercial deals.
- Great listening and communication skills.
- Commercially aware and strong analytical mind.
- Proven ability to compile, present and analyse statistical information.
- Fast learner and one who is flexible to changing business priorities.
- Flexible team player with track record of working well in a team.
- Must also have strong personality traits such as sociability, self-motivation, assertiveness, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Business strategies awareness as it impacts profit and loss.
- An understanding of retail payment products.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Graduates with a minimum of Second Class Upper division (in any field) from a reputable university.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated copy of CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject of the mail and a brief cover letter on why you are suitable for the role.
Application Deadline: 8th June, 2017.