Imo International Health Systems is a provider of health services with the goal of enhancing the wellbeing of all individuals. We focus on reducing the healthcare risk of the community by providing quality services for the sick and encouraging preventive behaviors. Imo International Health Systems
is a chain of hospitals that is established based on Public Private Partnership between Imo State Government of Nigeria and International Quality Healthcare Consulting LLC, a USA based healthcare organization.
Locations: Okigwe & Mbaitoli, Imo
- The Officer is responsible for the overseeing the administrative activities of the hospitals facility.
- Works with the Chief Medical Officer and other head of departments to manage the hospital facility and deliver quality healthcare to the patients
- Analyzes and manages healthcare delivery process
- Champions organizational culture in the hospital facility
- Liaises with the corporate office to ensure the smooth running of the hospital facility
- Manages the medical and office supplies inventory
- Works with the local community leaders and members to understand the healthcare needs of the community and how the organization can meet the needs
- Provides leadership, training and supervision
- Seeks new opportunities
- Participates in the recruitment of the employees for the hospital location
- Analyzes administrative staff needs and make recommendations
- Oversees the activities of all administrative staff in the hospital location including financials, environment, and customer care
- Manages hospital projects by assigning projects, working with contractors, negotiate rates, and inspecting completed projects
- Investigate patient/visitor concerns and implements appropriate courses of action.
- The Administrative Officer position requires a minimum of Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience
- The individual must be computer literate
- The individual must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The individual must have proven people skills and be able to lead diverse teams.
- The individual must have the ability to exercise integrity, discretion and responsibility when representing the company.
- Competencies like Ethical Conduct, Strategic Thinking, Leadership, Decision Making and Financial Management.
- Healthcare experience is an added advantage.
- Must be flexible to be on-call in case of an emergency.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their job Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com indicating their preferred location/position in the email subject field.