Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm, is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: IT Project Manager
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget using established project management methodologies and standards; while meeting or exceeding business and IT expectations.
- Conduct feasibility studies and confirm results with business units to facilitate decision making
- Support the portfolio management decision process through the creation of project charters, scope documents, risk assessments and budgets
- Assist with management of project risk and change management
- Assess inter-project dependencies and gauge the financial impact and risk of the project
- Support the definition of project quality standards and they are adhered to during project execution and delivery
- Provide performance feedback for project team members.
- Lead efforts around work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports
- Identify and anticipate risks and issues. Facilitate resolution, mitigation, and appropriate escalation
- Measure and report of value achieved and business benefits realized through projects
- Coordinate project communication between the technology and business communities
- Provide leadership and technical guidance to reports
- Minimum of a first Degree or its equivalent in a Business /IT related discipline
- Masters, MBA or a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage
- 4+ years of programme management experience
- 5+ years of management experience
- Proven experience in coordinating all aspects of a project involving multiple IT disciplines
- Experience of managing and delivering multiple projects to quality, time and budget
- Proficient knowledge of project management best practices and standards (PMP, PRINCEII etc.)
- Proficient knowledge of Project Planning and Management
- Working knowledge of sourcing strategies
- Sound strategic planning capabilities
- Good supplier negotiation skills
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with business stakeholders
- Sound conflict management skills
- Sound administrative and managerial ability
- Good prioritisation skills
- Creative, results-oriented and analytical with strong problem-solving capability
- Sound leadership and influencing ability
Job Title: Experienced Sales Executive
Location: Lagos, Ibadan, Port Harcourt, Abuja
- The Sales Executive is responsible for promoting and driving the sale of Loans and other company’s services to salary earners working and residing in the state.
- The sales executive plays a key role in communicating the organization product to new and existing customers and developing markets for new products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Sale of Loans and other services.
- New business development
- Preparation of weekly marketing call reports to the Team Lead
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan
- Managing market penetration/ growth of product
- Follow up Leads as assigned by the Team Lead.
- Contributing to developing marketing plans and strategies
- Communication skills
- Good listening skills
- Negotiation skills
- Product knowledge.
- Problem solving, analytical reasoning abilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any field.
- Must have NYSC Certificate or exemption letter.
- Must have relevant sales experience in similar role.
- Must not be more than 35years by December 2017.
- Sales Experience in the Financial Sector (Banks, MFBs, Insurance, etc) is required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com Kindly indicate the Job Position you are applying for, example“IT Project Manager” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 11th May, 2017.