Olam International is a global leader in supply chain management of agricultural products and food ingredients. The company has grown from a single product in a single country to a globally integrated supply chain manager across 16 platforms in 70 countries supporting 14,000 customers. We have a dominant presence in Africa, with cotton ginning operations in 6 countries as well as long-standing relationships with cotton marketing boards and ginners across all cotton producing countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Manager
- Good knowledge and experience in procurement of quality Agricultural produce particularly grains.
- He/She is to coordinate in liaison with the Business Head procurement of grains in the North and ensure good storage base on practices and standards for Agri commodity or packed food.
- Candidate must understand basic demand and supply economics, preferably demand and supply dynamics of agri. commodities.
- Ability to analyze data and take data-driven decisions.
- Good computer skill-sets; Proficient in Microsoft word, Excel and Power point
- Team management skills
- Demonstrate good leadership skills
- Possess good communication skills
- Good analytical and logical reasoning skills Suppliers management – supplier identification, development and retention skills.
- Fluent in English and Hausa/Yoruba Languages (both written and verbal) SAP tool experience would be an added advantage.
- First Degree or Postgraduate Degree in Agriculture.
- Not less than 5 years working experience in Agri commodity procurement or Agri commodity sales or packed foods or FMCG / Multinational companies.
Competitive compensation and Benefits.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should email their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com
Interview Dates: 15th & 16th May, 2017.