STEBUK Academy is a newly established School located in Ikosi, Ketu, Lagos. The school consists of Creche, Nursery, Primary, College and Training sections. The school opened for admission of students in September 2016 (up to JSS). We will admit SSS students from September 2017, preparing them for WASSCE, SSCE, BECE and Cambridge IGCSE examinations. We aim to help students benefit from the “global village” through exposure to international systems in addition to the Nigerian education system, hence our curriculum is based on Nigeria and British systems.
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and committed individual with strong leadership, communication and IT skills for the position of:
Job Title: Principal (Director, Academics)
Resumption Date: 01 July 2017.
- B.Ed/M.Ed or B.Sc/B.A/B.Tech with PGCE in Education
- Registration with Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN).
- Minimum of 5 years management experience
- Minimum of 5 years teaching experience
- Demonstrated history of working within a high performing educational institution
- IGCSE, British Curriculum and Montessori training / certification will be an added advantage.
- Proven track record of managing changes and raising standards
- Excellent leadership and people relation.
- Resilient, innovative, proactive, selfless, self-led, solution and results-driven
- Excellent planning, organisation and execution
- Excellent communication (both written and oral) and public speaking
- Professional authority: ability to command the respect of students, staff and parents
- Excellent proficiency in ICT.
Job Title: English Teacher
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: Open Until filled.