Le‘ Venue Property Development Company Limited the flagship company of the Le‘ Venue Group is a private and independent company which is positioned as a one stop solutions practice to take advantage of opportunities in the Nigerian and global market places. It was incorporated in 2008 and has been in operation ever since.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Marketing Executive
Job Type: 6 Months Contract
- An Investment Solutions Company on Lagos Island urgently requires marketing executives who thoroughly understand marketing communications and can develop sales strategies that match customer requirements and also be part of the processes that promote products, services or ideas.
- Our marketing executive is categorised under corporate communications and works closely with other employees on Digital and Social Media, PR, Advertising, Market research, and Business development staff.
- Candidate will be required to support brand communication projects and programs, including internal brand campaigns and events, internal brand-related newsletters, and electronic communication efforts.
- The candidate should be able to maintain strong social media presence for the company’s brand, plan Web, SEO/SEM, email, and social media.
You will be responsible for:
- Analysing and investigating price, demand and competition
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Writing reports
- Organising events and product exhibitions
- Preparation of competitive analysis presentations and updates as needed.
- Interacting with other departments to help identify their brand needs.
- Promotional activities, Campaigns, Social and Digital Media
- Managing the Social Media
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- Identify potential clients and turn this into increased business
Plan approaches and pitches:
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Provide market intelligence, product and pricing strategy for the Nigerian market
- Collaborating with the communications unit to develop and implement marketing communication strategies.
- Formulate, develop and implement appropriate marketing strategies and business plans.
- Relationship management of customers and sourcing of new prospects
- Supporting brand communication projects and programs including internal brand campaigns, events, internal brand-related newsletters, social media and electronic communication efforts.
- 1-3 years relevant experience
- Graphic Design
- Report writing skills
- Demonstrated leadership and team skills
- Strategic thinking skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Communication skills (written and oral)
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Creativity and Innovativeness
- Commercial awareness
- Numerical skills
- Less than 28 year
How to Apply
Interested and qualiified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 12th May, 2017.