Asoebi is your one stop shop for all your Aso Ebi fabrics and clothing materials in Nigeria. We are an online store where you can purchase all your Ankara and all your clothing materials both for men, women and children. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Website & Business Operations Officer (WBOO)
Department: Operations Unit
- Ensure that every material is uniquely and correctly coded in line with the material coding guide.
- Ensure that material description accompanying every material are correctly specified and meet the SEO requirement.
- Management of back-end functionalities such as: banner uploads, images/product upload, price updates, stock updates, content update etc.
- Execution of proposed modifications to the website as advised by the e-commerce/web operations consultants.
- Execution of marketing plan and updates on the website as advised by the online marketing consultant, which includes but not limited to populating newsletters, promotion activities etc.
- Meet the daily upload targets for the website and social media pages while ensuring that quality and details of uploads are not compromised.
- Manage customer’s orders from start to finish and resolving customers issues
- Quality control checks to ensure that associated images, prices, stock quantity, vendors etc. have been applied to all each SKU.
- Manage correspondence with market representatives/suppliers to ensure up to date information on inventory levels, prices etc. are updated on the website in a timely manner.
- Ensure that suppliers’ product guides are correctly updated and in line with the online uploads.
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum of a B.Sc in any field
- Good knowledge of MS word and excel (stock management)
- Good descriptive & writing skills (Content writing)
- Product knowledge (Fabric business)
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills (vendor relations)
- Knowledge of web based applications and social media platforms
- Ability to multi task and work under high stress environment
- Attention to details with an eye for quality.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume/CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject of the email must be WBOO_ASC_2017_Your Full Name. Kindly provide a summary cover letter in the body of the email to support your application.
Application Deadline: 18th May, 2017