TACEF Academy Home Lesson is built on what we have called Inspirational Methodology, a learning philosophy led by a personal home mentor, who brings spiritual values of Jesus Christ, world-class use of videos/audio and modern skills to teach your child to better understand those difficult concepts, whilst also deepening their love for Jesus and broadening their learning to match the current world standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Are you self-motivated to drive a revolution in an after-school educational system, which combines academic learning and godly nurturing?
- Are you digitally-aware and understand how technology can be leveraged to engage the current generation and effectively combine academic teaching and Christian discipleship?
- Are you passionate about seeing a generation of world changers arise in academic excellence and godly fear?
- Then join TACEF Academy Home Lesson as a Business Development Manager
- Grow TACEF Academy Home Lesson to become the No 1 home lesson in Nigeria, building on its differentiation as the only home lesson, where each tutor is a verified child of God; who not only teach but also impact godly knowledge.
- Build strategic networks and alliances to drive growth and partnership.
- Grow TACEF Academy tutors and student base exponentially within a year.
- Mobilise for a world-class web-based education portal for client management and learning delivery.
- Fairly competitive but the best part of it is the opportunity to share in the revenue made by the business. Of course, the most important deal is the eternal reward of supporting a divine cause.
- Graduate with strong passion for God and with proven experience in Management, especially in the areas of education, children and digital services.
- Having a sense of calling to serve God by raising the next generation is a big plus!
- Excellent communication skills – good at public speaking and excellent at media interviews/presence.
- Social/Networking skills
- Project Management skills
- Business Management skills- understanding finance and working tools like MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be engaged for inter
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and a write-up on why you think you are the one to lead this godly revolution to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 20th May, 2017.