iCarryGo.com, a fast growing online travel agency in Abuja, is soliciting for CV’s for an urgent employment in the capacity below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
- We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
- If you also have previous experience as a Secretary and familiarity within our industry, we’d like to meet you.
- As the Administrative Assistant you will also be expected to follow up company bank errands.
- Either a NYSC corps member or an Industrial Training Student (IT intern must be on industrial Training for at least 1 Year period)
- Ultimately, a successful Admin assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities Include:
- Providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
- Making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters and forms
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- In-charge of administrative office errands.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers.
- The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like Microsoft Office and office equipment.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers, PoS and other office equipment’s.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven capability as an Administrative assistant or Office admin assistant.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Maintain Office Etiquette.
- Must have a SSCE/WAEC.
- Either NYSC Member or an IT intern (Must be up to 1 Year industrial training period).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org