ETAD Consulting Limited, is recruiting on behalf of its client, suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: I.T Officer
- Works to ensure consistent lead generation.
- Creates prospecting process and lead qualification process.
- Engage in constant training to ensure success in sales and marketing.
- Manage day-to-day performance of personal sales and deliver reviews.
- Track sales metrics and report data to the Director of Business on a regular basis and develop direct reports.
- Embody company culture and maintain high sales employee engagement.
- Collaborate with IT on sales technology initiatives.
- Meet pre-determined revenue goals through the activities of direct reports.
- Ensure adherence to sales and marketing processes. Maintain sales quotas by participating in a team that will meet or exceed target sales numbers.
- Generates ideas for sales contests and motivational initiatives.
- Participate in weekly and/or monthly team meetings with sales and marketing team and leadership.
- Based on current economic facts, past sales numbers and future product development, helps the management forecast the annual budget.
- Prospects, Customers, Clienteles
- Project and Sales Team
- Management Board
- Executive Directors
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences
- One year of prior management experience or demonstrated willingness and ability to learn management basics.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting.
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable.
- Positive and enthusiastic.
- Exceptional leadership experience.
Values, Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- The ideal applicant must be a field-oriented person, with high persuasive skill coupled with eloquence and good appearance.
- Must pay attention to details, be able to work smart under pressure with or without supervision.
- Must display coordination, outspoken, goal-oriented.
- MBA would be an added advantage.
- A sense of justice or fair dealing
- Analytical Ability
- Ability to Attain Targets
- Ability to Get Things Done
- Dependability, Delegation
- Planning and Organizing
- Vision, Creativity, Problem Solving
- Technical Knowledge, Management Knowledge
- Policy Knowledge, Enthusiasm
Job Title: Operation Manager
- The Operations Manager (Finance) will play the strategic role of ensuring that the day-to-day operations and administration of the organization runs smoothly.
- Provide direction and supervision for all the team leads including skill and competency development, so that each team member is continually growing into higher responsibility in the organization.
- Implement measure to provide motivation for employees
- Prepare, revise and submit reports,budgets and other documentation
- Negotiate SLA between Finance Operations and other groups/units within the business in accordance to the set business objectives
- Communicate information to the departments filtered for management
- Perform training and administering sessions
- Implement quality management and regulatory compliance strategies.
- A University degree
- 2-5 years financial services operations experience
- Exposure to global best practices
- Prior experience, working in a semi-managerial capacity in a structured organization
- Have prior experience in operational management from the financial sector
- Effectively communicate both verbally and in written form
- Have comprehensive knowledge of quality assurance principles, methods, design, testing and implementation
- Have leadership and supervisory skills
- Have interpersonal skills
- Be able to work with teams
- Be able to coordinate with other departments
- Excellent project, planning, change and time management capabilities
- Be cordial and professional
- Be innovative
- Have good judgement and decision making skills.
Job Title: Customer Relation Officer
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies. Visiting clients to build and develop relationships.
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment.
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media, for example newspapers, websites, magazines.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
- Degree (or equivalent qualification) in related field of study.
- Must have completed the mandatory One Year National Youth Service Programme.
- Good Administrative and IT skills.
- An interest in, and aptitude for digital media.
- Good communications skill (both oral and written).
- Well organized and keen to learn/ability to use initiative.
- Proficiency in Microsoft suites.
Job Title: Procurement/Logistic Manager
- Manage and support the process of selecting suppliers of goods and services.
- Interface with engineering, construction, operations, finance, HS&E, legal, and insurance as well as Contractors, inspectors, expeditors and freight forwarders to insure orders/contracts are placed and completed on schedule.
- Monitor the contractor procurement function through project completion and turnover, long lead purchase orders/contracts including inspection services taking action as required to ensure project/operational schedules are met.
- Resolve complex delivery, quality or other related problems with manufacturers and suppliers. Represent the Company to meet contractual requirements. Understand and require contractors to meet all applicable environmental and safety standards.
- Plan, coordinate and actively participate in meetings with potential suppliers, contractors and user groups.
- Lead or assist with price negotiations, terms and conditions resolution and quality requirements.
- Stay abreast of and evaluate current market conditions and develop new sources of supply as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field required.
- MBA or other advanced Degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant purchasing and logistics experience
- Must have experience with large purchase orders and contracts.
- Must be a leader, good communicator and practice effective interpersonal skills.
- Must be a good negotiator to act as intermediary between suppliers and user groups.
- Must be analytical, organized and efficient.
- Must be self-motivated and able to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Must have the ability to adapt to changing job priorities and goals and a good knowledge of Computer
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the MD
Essential responsibilities and duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist MD in conducting daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, & annual reviews of tasks and correspondences.
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers, and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers, etc.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Schedule on behalf of the MD meetings.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with Admin unit and ensure arrangements are in place for the MD.
- Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the MD.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of general replies.
- Keep and retrieve files for the MD as at when required.
- A Degree holder (B.Sc or HND)
- A minimum of two (2) years cognate experience.
- Must be able to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrable experience in an Administration/Executive Assistant/PA role in a highly organized environment.
- Communication (Written and Spoken)
- Experience of diary management/researching and booking of travel and accommodation (essential).
- Expert level in the use of Outlook.
- Intermediate level in the use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint Skills (all essential)
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and organize others.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to professionally represent the MD’s office.
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a small team.
- Attention to detail and deadlines; Ability to filter information and assess priorities.
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels, including during difficult or challenging circumstances.
- Ability to prioritize and manage own workload amid conflicting demands and busy work periods;
- Ability to be proactive.
Job Title: Accounting/Finance Officer
- Reporting to the Manager, the candidate must be able to develop and implement solutions for improving the finance/accounting function of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct a needs assessment of the company.
- Develop a work plan for the finance and accounting function.
- Set up a daily book keeping system
- Identifying areas where the company can improve efficiencies and cut the cost of operations
- Prepare financial reports
- Responsible for financial planning; budgets, feasibility studies and research
- Conduct non financial tasks such as preparing monthly payroll, keeping personnel records and salary info for all staff
- Responsible for liaison with regulatory authorities and for compliance activities such as tax, audit and annual returns.
- OND/HND/B.Sc in Accounting from a recognized institution.
- Not less than 1 year experience in accounting and marketing roles with the ability to work without supervision.
- Must be cultured and be respectful, open minded, intelligent and God fearing.
- Must have integrity.
Skills & Attributes:
- Book keeping and accounting skills
- Audit skills
- Reasoning and logical thinking skills
- Negotiation skill
- Reporting skills
- Deadline oriented and time management
- Good interpersonal skills and persuasive power to motivate people
- Strong team building ability
- Articulate with excellent communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Ms word, Ms excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of basic accounting software usage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resume/CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using job title as the mail subject.
Application Deadline: 7th June, 2017.