Clement Ashley Consulting – Our client, a Fashion Enterprise seeks to recruit suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Accounting/Finance Officer
Reference No: Acct2017B
- Reporting to the Manager, the candidate must be able to develop and implement solutions for improving the finance/accounting function of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct a needs assessment of the company.
- Develop a work plan for the finance and accounting function.
- Prepare financial reports
- Responsible for financial planning; budgets, feasibility studies and research
- Conduct non financial tasks such as preparing monthly payroll, keeping personnel records and salary info for all staff
- Set up a daily book keeping system
- Identifying areas where the company can improve efficiencies and cut the cost of operations
- Responsible for liaison with regulatory authorities and for compliance activities such as tax, audit and annual returns.
- OND/HND/B.Sc. in Accounting from a recognized institution.
- Not less than 1 year experience in accounting and marketing roles with the ability to work without supervision.
- Must be cultured and be respectful, open minded, intelligent and God fearing.
- Must have integrity.
- Must be between the range of 25 and 30 years of age.
- Applicants should reside within the following Lagos axis; Ajah, Badore, Ikota, Sango Tedo, Lekki
Skills & Attributes:
- Book keeping and accounting skills
- Audit skills
- Reasoning and logical thinking skills
- Deadline oriented and time management
- Good interpersonal skills and persuasive power to motivate people
- Strong team building ability
- Articulate with excellent communication skills
- Negotiation skill
- Reporting skills
- Proficient in the use of Ms word, Ms excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of basic accounting software usage
Negotiable within the range of N600,000 and N720,000 per annum.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send Curriculum Vitae, Plan of action and Application to: Acct2017@clementashleyconsulting.org subject of the email must be Acct2017B
Application Deadline: 25th May, 2017.