Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited – A fast growing indigenous Pharmaceutical Company located in Lagos has an urgent need for suitably qualified persons to fill the position of:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Officer
- The Digital Marketing Officer’s role is to design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company’s services and products. This role requires an in-depth knowledge of online advertising, social media and web development.
- The Digital Marketing Officer’s should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning, development and execution of Company digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, website strategy and design, social media, mobile, and deliverables.
- Creating and Maintaining the Company’s social media presence
- Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting. In-depth knowledge of SEO and adwords programs.
- Advertising and displaying the Company’s products and services on the web
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Presenting recommendations in the reporting line. Developing and coordinating multimedia packages.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication or related field.
- 3 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing, social media and digital production.
- Good experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- Good experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, micro sites, and social media applications.
- Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills
- Not more than 35 years old
How to Apply
Interested and qualiified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 21st July, 2017.