Integrated Diagnostics Holdings – IDH – The largest medical diagnostics business in the Middle East and South Asia. Integrated Diagnostics Holding provides focused superior medical diagnostics services to more than 5 million patients annually through a network of 235 branches covering Egypt, Sudan, Jordan and Saudi Arabia. With over 3,000 group employees, It covers all specialties of laboratory diagnostics and offer customers a wide range of diagnostics testing services that will materially impact patient and community well being.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are appropriate for the users and in accordance with (Egyptian GAAP & IFRS).
- Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedure.
- Executing internal controls over the Group’s accounting and financial procedures.
- Setting collection targets.
- Reviewing accounts receivable aging reports and follow up on collections.
- Review all supporting information for the annual audit with the approved external auditor.
- Collaborating with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations.
- Document and maintain complete and accurate supporting information for all financial transactions.
- Production of accurate and complete P&Ls, working capital and cash forecasts on a rolling basis, and analyse and communicate any material variances to Finance VP.
- Reconcile bank and investment accounts; and manage cash flow.
- Review the Group’s monthly results and implement monthly variance reporting as compared to budget.
- Manage the Group’s cash flow and prepare cash flow forecasts in accordance with policy.
- Coordinate with the tax advisor of the Group and prepare/review any schedules that are required for tax returns.
- Maintain the renewals on the Group’s insurance policies.
- Monitor the Group’s subsidiaries.
- Participate as a member of the Finance Committee.
- Support and develop staff within the Finance team.
- Making sure that policies and procedures are strictly applied.
- Approve invoices “invoices with agreed upon floor” to be paid.
- Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, and petty cash.
- Assist the Finance VP in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members.
- Assist the Finance VP and the Treasury Manager with financial reporting as required at Board meetings and the Annual General Meetings and provide advice to support the decision making process.
- Using the “Zero-Based” approach for budgeting, prepare the annual budget in consultation with the Executive Director and Treasurer and/or Finance Committee.
- Project management (activity centers) accounting
- Provide accurate and timely reporting on the financial activity of individual projects/investments.
- Assist staff with the preparation of budgets for funding applications.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Nigerian Nationals only
- 10- 15 years of relevant experience in manfacturing listed companies is a must
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Analytical thinking, decision Making and problem Solving
- Positive attitude and aptitude for change.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply