Nocturnus Security Limited is an established and fast growing, modern private security company with a niche for excellent service delivery, we offer best in class security services; we churn out properly trained individuals and teams, utilizing cutting edge security gadgets and equipment. We came into business as seasoned security experts having acquired huge experience in industrial security, para-military and intelligence organisations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Developer
Job ID: NSL 021
Type: Full Time
- We are hiring for the position of Business Developer/Marketer who will bring us new clients on a monthly basis.
- Nocturnus Security limited is in its expansion phase and seeking to enlarge its marketing team.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and well-organized team players are welcome to apply and become a member of our growing corporate business developer.
- Collaborates with marketing teams to effectively achieve organizational goals
- Continuously works for organizational process improvement, providing input to the marketing teams to refine processes and cater to new and emerging market opportunities
- Delivers online product demonstrations using Skype, Net-Meeting and Go-To-Meeting
- Enters, updates and maintains daily marketing activities and client/customer information into marketing database
- Plans an effective marketing targeting approach to the assigned marketing territory
- Prospects and cold-calls on businesses and organizations
- Regularly follows up on inbound leads and marketing inquiries
- Responds to customer/client inquiries, suggestions, complaints and other details, by phone, online video conferences and email
- Manages and updates interaction of Sales force and CRM
- Pitches clients and customers to decide, buy and use the company’s products
- Suggests and implements a closing business strategy relative to sales
- Minimum Bachelor’s/Higher National Diploma in the related field. (BBA, Bachelor’s /HND in Marketing or Sales will be preferred).
- 3 to 4 years of related marketing/sales experience
- 1 – 2 years of security gadgets sales experience will be a plus Reference from previous employers.
- Good knowledge of Abuja routes and it’s environs.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong CRM history and capability of effectively handling web demos, executing full life cycle during sales
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and highly growing business
- Customer focused approach and ability to learn and adapt to needs and changes quickly.
- We offer competitive salaries and huge growth prospects.
Note: For further inquiries call: 09050126891
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and motivation letters to: email@example.com
No 4 Odienna Close,
Application Deadline: 5th June, 2017.