eRecruiter Nigeria – Our client is a multinational retail chain specializing in household and consumer goods including cosmetics, stationery, toys, and kitchenware. It has been expanding globally since its establishment and have opened more than 1,800 stores around the world. They also created a new business style, which combines fashion and leisure together, becoming the main force in the department stores and shopping centers with catering, fast fashion clothing and entertainment industries. They currently have an opening for a Retail Marketing Communications Manager to be based in Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Marketing Communications Manager (Brand Management)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- To nurture a strong industry network, increase awareness and develop an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs
- Lead the development of external communications strategy, plan and budget developed in line with the company’s strategic and operating plans.
- Work closely with brands marketing and stakeholder management teams to deliver to the Company vision whilst maintaining a strong corporate identity.
- Galvanize positive and appropriate external stakeholder relations, building local and international brand equity.
- Build robust information architecture maintaining an up-to-date library of archive and reference material.
- Coordinate the management of incidents, issues and crises to clearly defined and communicated process group wide carrying stakeholders along.
- Serve as company spokesperson in support of line executive.
- Provide support to senior executives on messaging and in all media interactions
- Support the identification and development of strategic alliances to further improve the Company’s reputation and image as a thought leader.
- Manage and mitigate image risk.
- Provide communications advisory for Company wide business objectives, projects and goals.
- Determine and manage media relations delivering appropriate messaging with appropriate tonality.
- Seek opportunities for generating PR capital
- Take ownership of the Company’s digital channels ensuring the accuracy and relevance of information at all times.
- Proven working experience of a minimum of 5 years in public relations/Media/Communications is required
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Event/project planning experience
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
- BA/MA Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline is preferred.
Note: You will not be contacted if you do not meet the requirements
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply