An Automobile and Steel Manufacturing plant, is recruiting exceptional and talented candidates with high level of initiatives, to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Production Manager (Automobile)
- Responsible for daily operations of the plant activities, planning and organizing production schedules, assessing project and resource requirements, estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets.
- Establish manufacturing goals, objectives, standards and processes towards maximum performance of equipment, personnel, utilities and materials transformation
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering
- A Master’s degree or an MBA will be added advantage
- Be familiar with ERP and Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing
- Proven success with efficient production line organization and output improvement
- Strong in planning, negotiation, management skills & execution so that the operations targets are achieved.
- Must have 15 years hands on experience in Manufacturing, Automobile or Armoring plant
Job Title: Assistant Production Manager (Automobile)
- The Assistant Production Manager ensures that manufacturing processes run reliably and efficiently and assist the Production Manager in planning and organizing production schedules.
- B.ENG or HND in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering
- Determine amount of necessary resources in production (workforce, raw materials etc.)
- Knowledge of organizing the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a vehicle manufacturing or armoring plant.
- Must have strong contract negotiation and peoples skill
Job Title: Chief Electrical Engineer (Rolling Mill)
- The incumbent will drive the overall maintenance & management of all Electrical equipment and installation, troubleshoot and resolve complex electrical issues and optimize resource utilization to minimize breakdowns.
- B.ENG or HND in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering with (Power Option)
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in a manufacturing company preferably Iron & Steel Industry.
- A Professional Engineering certificate or Master’s degree is an added advantage
- Knowledge of Power & Control Engineering, Preventive Maintenance, Design & Project management
- Knowledge of Power ratings of equipment, earthing and electrical power consumption, Engineering services management, procedures and standards.
Job Title: Mechanical Design Engineer (Automobile)
- The incumbent will be responsible for Creating engineering fabrication drawings, gill of Materials, installation drawings, third party manufacturing drawings, vehicle structural layout drawings, 3D models, to support development, execution and completion of projects
- B.Sc/HND in Mechanical Engineering end other related field.
- Minimum of 5 years experiences in Mechanical Designs Proficient in the use of AutoCAb, Solid Works with relevant certification
- Prior automotive industry experience, knowledge of reverse engineering end engineering analysis using FEA software will be added advantage.
- Generation of cut patterns and CNC codes for sheet metal cutting process using CAMWorks and FastCAM software respectively
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and application letter to: email@example.com using the Job title as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 13th June, 2017.